Tuesday, June 21, 2016

NBA Draft 2016 Big Board

I thought I would pitch in to the massive bank of people giving their two cents on the fast approaching NBA Draft. This is my big board (not my mock, simply the best guy available). I could go into a whole explanation of why each guy is here or there, but instead I choose to present it in a clean way that incites conversation (go ahead and comment or tweet me @hoover__26 with #NBABigBoard to chat about my thought process and share your own).

1.   Brandon Ingram
2.   Ben Simmons
3.   Jamal Murray
4.   Kris Dunn
5.   Jaylen Brown
6.   Marquese Chriss
7  . Henry Ellenson
8.   Skal Labissiere
9.   Buddy Hield
10. Dragan Bender
11. Timothe Luwawu
12. Jacob Poetl
13. Deyonta Davis
14. Furkan Korkmaz
15. Damantas Sabonis
16. Wade Baldwin
17. Denzel Valentine
18. Thon Maker
19. Malachi Richardson
20. Demetrius Jackson
21. Taurean Prince
22. Dejounte Murray
23. Brice Johnson
24. Ante Zizic
25. DeAndre Bembry
26. Cheick Diallo
27. Damian Jones
28. Tyler Ulis
29. Juan Hernangomez
30. Ivica Zubac

Some other guys that are lower on my board,  I think are underrated and could have great NBA careers are:

Wes Washpun
Cat Barber
Kay Felder
Egidijus Mockevicius
Mike Tobey
Isaiah Cousins
Wayne Selden
Gary Payton II
Michael Gbinjie
Ben Bentil
Pascal Siakam
Jarrod Uthoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Wisecracks, Whatever? Hit me up here...