Monday, January 1, 2018

College Football Playoff Predictions 2017/2018

Howdy y'all!

With this year's college football playoff starting momentarily, I thought I'd take a brief moment to toss out my final predictions for the Rose Bowl between Georgia and Oklahoma, and the Sugar Bowl between Alabama and Clemson.

For the Rose Bowl...
Georgia over Oklahoma 32-21
See the source image

For the Sugar Bowl...
Clemson over Alabama 24-14
See the source image

This would set the stage for a matchup between the Bulldogs and the Tigers in the National Championship game. That would be an exciting contest between what is, in my opinion, the best backfield duo in the nation for Georgia and an exciting Clemson team led by first year starting quarterback Kelly Bryant. 

Have fun, college football fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Wisecracks, Whatever? Hit me up here...