Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cleveland Browns NFL Record Prediction 2016

Recently I got into a debate with some NFL writers and podcasters about the Cleveland Browns' record for next season. So, I decided to post a prediction. There won't be too much glamour in this post, I'm mostly just announcing my thoughts on how many wins Cleveland will have next year.

Week 1- Win vs. Eagles
Week 2- Loss vs. Ravens
Week 3- Loss vs. Dolphins
Week 4- Win vs. Redskins
Week 5- Loss vs. Patriots
Week 6- Loss vs. Titans
Week 7- Win vs. Bengals
Week 8- Win vs. Jets
Week 9- Win vs. Cowboys
Week 10- Win vs. Ravens
Week 11- Loss vs. Steelers
Week 12- Loss vs. Giants
Week 13- BYE
Week 14- Loss vs. Bengals
Week 15- Win vs. Bills
Week 16- Loss vs. Chargers
Week 17- Win vs. Steelers

So, 8-8. I know many people don't think they can win more than 4 (the Vegas over/under is 4.5), even @DownWithDamon (Browns fan extraordinaire) puts them at 6 wins. But, I love to be bold (if you have read anything of mine, especially my last post, you knew that), and I think RG3 has Pro-Bowl potential in Cleveland. Duke Johnson is a very versatile running back (and a great PPR fantasy option), and the return of Josh Gordon in week five coupled with a great rookie in Corey Coleman and a proven tight end in Gary Barnidge, that's a scary offense. This Browns team can be very solid in my opinion, but I want to hear yours as well! Tweet me @hoover__26, and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Wisecracks, Whatever? Hit me up here...